Friday, January 30, 2009

New and Improved!

So, Caleb was playing Mozart's "Turkish March" and it kept coming to this chord near the end before the song closure that just didn't sound right. Now I have no idea how to play what Caleb plays, but I am always able to tell him if he's hitting a wrong note by the way it sounds. I have a pretty good ear for music although I can't play.

I looked at it the best I could and he was playing it the way it was written, so I thought, and Caleb's dad thought the same thing, but it still didn't sound right.

So after consulting with our piano expert friend down the street, she showed him how a particular sharp was actually a different one. So, now his song is great! And plus, after a week of practice he has done awesome! I really should wait until he practices a song a week before posting....I guess he's just always so excited to post a blog.

Here he is, new and improved with the correct note, thanks Debbie!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, Caleb! I think that is my favorite song that I have heard you play so far! You are so talented! I can't wait to hear your next song!

Love,
Aunt Rachel